Sponsoring the Rock & Walk for Babies
To learn more about our signature remembrance event, the Rock & Walk for Babies, please click here.
We rely on funds raised at the Rock & Walk to continue our financial and emotional support resource programs for local bereaved families in Massachusetts who have experienced pregnancy and infant loss. Funds raised support:
- Necessary operating costs for the Center for Child Loss located in Northborough, MA
- Financial assistance programs for burial, cremation or memorial service costs
- Financial assistance program for purchasing a gravestone marker
- Training for peer companions and support group facilitators
- Providing support groups and peer companion meetings free of charge to bereaved families
- Purchasing grief resource books and materials for Lending Library
- Providing remembrance ceremonies, sibling support events, and family gatherings
- Creation of "Comfort Kits", which are given to families who meet in the Center or shipped on request
By becoming a sponsor for the Rock & Walk for Babies, you are helping bereaved families in Massachusetts know they are not alone in their grief journey. You are giving them hope for the future.
Sponsorships are available for any budget, all with great benefits to showcase your business! Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Social media recognition (3500+ followers on our Chapter Facebook and Instagram accounts)
- Business logo displayed on poster at event's Check-In Table
- Recognition during event's Opening Ceremony
- Business sign posted along walk path*
- Business logo included in event program
- Business Name and Sponsorship Level listed on fundraising platform and The TEARS Foundation websites
- Recognition in emails to event participants
- Free admission to the event*
To Sponsor the 2023 8th Annual Massachusetts Rock & Walk for Babies, please email to join our waitlist.
We greatly appreciate your consideration in partnering with us to help local bereaved families in Massachusetts who have experienced pregnancy and infant loss.
Each day more families reach out for assistance. With your help, we can take a stand to support these families.