HONOR A CHILD.
CELEBRATE A LIFE.
The Rock & Walk for Babies is a memorial walk to support local bereaved families in Massachusetts who have experienced a pregnancy or infant loss. The heart of our Rock & Walk is to let bereaved families know they are not alone. We strive to build awareness about pregnancy and infant loss by bringing the community together to support these families. As we rock in chairs or walk laps together, we honor the children whose names appear on butterflies lining the path and are reminded that we can find hope. We celebrate their lives by coming together as a community and rallying around these families.
REGISTER FOR THE 2021 ROCK & WALK
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Register as an individual or form a team with your family members, friends, & co-workers. Join us to walk in memory of a child you wish to honor, or in support of families in our community.
- Create your personalized fundraising page to include your story and why you are walking. Share your page with family and friends and ask them to support the cause. Funds raised support the Center for Child Loss in Northborough, MA and the financial and emotional resource programs to help bereaved families in Massachusetts.
- On the Rock & Walk date, attend the event in Central Massachusetts and join us for a family-friendly, uplifting gathering as we walk and rock in honor of the babies we are missing. There is no set distance to walk - you can choose to participate in only the first Lap of Hope. We start with an opening ceremony to read the names of the babies we are honoring and include the presentation of the Hero of Compassion Award. Many activities such as kids' crafts, face painting, memory board, outdoor games, and more are included with registration. Butterflies including the babies' names line the path to the Reflection Tent with rocking chairs, which provides a serene and meaningful space to think of the baby you are honoring.
- The Massachusetts Rock & Walk typically takes place in late September each year. For 2021, the 6th Annual Rock & Walk is Sunday, September 26th at Nashoba Regional High School in Bolton, MA.
REGISTER HERE FOR THE 2021 ROCK & WALK!
6th Annual Massachusetts Rock & Walk for Babies
presented by Full Circle Prenatal, Boston Functional Medicine & Eversource
Sunday, September 26th, 2021
Nashoba Regional High School Track & Field, Bolton, MA
10:00AM Opening Ceremony
10:15AM-12:00PM Rock & Walk and Activities!
12:00PM Closing Ceremony
- To have a baby's name included in the event program, please register no later than September 12th.
- There will be no day-of registration this year - please register online no later than September 24th.
Thank you to our 2021 Sponsors!
Is your business or organization looking to help out the community? We have great sponsorship benefits available for any budget! Click here for more information.